Monday, October 18, 2010

Red Rover Red Rover...I call Rhi-Rhi over!



This might be old news, but I still find it relevant. Now over the years we’ve watched Rhi-Rhi’s styles transform from single to single and her hair has managed to chameleon with every new trend, but to be honest I think we’ve hit a wall; a really big, bright, red cement wall. I wasn’t a fan of the color change at first with the bob and the black fade below, but I learned to accept it, but you give a girl an inch and she takes a 5 mile and we’re left with this display of ..?? I’m not even sure how to refer to it.



I’m not so much sure if its just the color or more the lack of shape that we’re used to. There’s usually a dynamic and dimension to her cuts and a versatility that makes it edgy yet subtle enough for the everyday girl to attempt to simulate. But it looks like Rihanna hair followers are shit outta luck..this look should not be attempted by anyone else..without my consultation of course.


Because of her complexion (or lack thereof) she can get away with the bright color but the the lack of shape and texture just leaves her looking blah. Which is really not a good look considering she is usually the go-to girl in hair and fashion. I wonder if its the new boy, new money or new music. Regardless, minus 12pts for this one and a bottle or IC Serum and a pair of sheers. Im not gonna hold her old hair stylist Ursula responsible for this one. I REFUSE! but when i find out who it is, i will shake my head in shame.

Sorry Rhi-Rhi
Maybe next single.
Its a Hair Flip....and you're cool again...MAYBE

No comments:

Post a Comment